a. Decision of Working Group II-A in its meeting held on 26.08.09.
The working group recommended the presentation of the proposal for consideration of the UTTIPEC Governing body for their consideration and approval, subject to compliance of the observations.
b. Decision of UTTIPEC Governing Body meeting under the chairmanship of Hon'ble Lt. Governor in its meeting held on 28.08.09.
The proposal was approved by the Governing Body subject to the compliance of observations of WG II-A meeting of 26.08.09 and installation of traffic signals at appropriate locations in consultation with traffic police.
1. Approval of Governing Body is for Transportation and Circulation plan only.
2. Proposed Hotel site is part of the comprehensive scheme of ISBT and should adhere to norms of MPD – 2021 for composite development.
3. Structural Engineering safety / Road Geometrics features are strictly to be followed by the implementing agency as per the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) / Indian Road Congress (IRC).
4. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Railways shall be obtained by the implementing agency.
5. Acquisition of land for implementation of project shall be the responsibility of implementing agency.
All required statutory clearances are to be obtained by the implementing agency.